- “Love our Schools” day is coming on 11/16 from 9am – 12pm. Mission Grove Church will be here to help get the Turkey Trot trail ready for next week’s event.
- Veteran’s Day assembly was a great success. Special thanks to Mr. Washburn for getting the kids ready. Thanks also to Mrs. Pfeibus for the hard work on this event and to Mrs. Harrison for the excellent work on the welcome area.
Square Art update:
- Cut off for participation / ordering is today.
- 26% participation total.
- Will reassess for next year if Square Art is the right vendor/project for this activity.
In n Out Burger Sprit Night:
- Good participation. Waiting for total give back from InO corporation.
Turkey Trot update:
- 8 days left.
- Currently at 26% participation and ~$16,600 total out of the goal of $50k. ($50k total nets $33,500 profit after costs and 15% going to classes.)
- Reminder that 15% of total goes evenly back to entire school.
- Comment from parent: “Maybe parents are feeling over burdened by fund raisers with Turkey Trot, read-a-thon and others.”
- Response from Julie: “We don’t have a choice but to fund raise since our fund raisers pay for essentials, like the librarian and the morning aides.”
- Response from Parent: “Maybe we can better promote what the fund raisers benefit at the school to make it clear how important this is.”