Get Involved — Volunteer!
Our parent/guardian volunteers are a huge reason why Horseshoe Trails is such a great school! HTES PTO is able to provide programs and services that support our teachers and students because of our amazing volunteers. There are many opportunities throughout the year to get involved in anything that interests you.
Some of the Easy Ways to Volunteer....
Become a Room Parent:
(sign ups for room parent positions occur during curriculum night in your child's classroom)
- Buy Teacher Gifts from the Class
- Plan Teacher Appreciation Week for your students class
- Plan and execute classroom parties throughout the year
- Supervise the collection of items for our Raffle at our Spring Festival
Become a Garden Parent:
- Plan Fall/Spring Garden Plantings
- Harvest with Classroom
- Support Watering of Garden throughout the year
Volunteer for Mini-Museum (K – 5):
- Attend Monthly Curriculum/Project Planning Meeting (videos of the art project will also be posted online for viewing at your convenience)
- Teach Curriculum shown in Project Planning Meeting/Video
- Lead Art Project in the Classroom
Join a PTO Committee to help us with our community building events:
- Attend meetings as needed to help plan the event
- Volunteer at the event
If you are interested in volunteering click on either button below to fill out a form and we will contact you!